CONVERTIBLE S550 MUSTANG 4-Point Roll Bars:
Quite simply the finest 4-point S550 Mustang roll bars on the market! Borrowing from our exceedingly popular S550 and S197 4-point roll bar for Coupes, we brought the same design principals into the new S550 Mustang CONVERTIBLE roll bar.
[ INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ]
What makes this S550 Mustang CONVERTIBLE roll bar different?
• BOLTS-IN to the FACTORY corner gussets using EXISTING HOLES! Other 4-point bars either bolt to the weak sheet metal floor behind the front seats (dangerous!) or ask you to drill into the factory high-strength steel… which is nearly impossible. High strength steel is MUCH harder than normal steel and will take you HOURS! The Watson Racing roll bars bolt in using EXISTING BOLT HOLES surrounding the factory high-strength steel corner gussets for maximum safety and ease of installation.
• Minimal trim panel modification. With our roll bar’s design, the changes required to the trim panels are VERY minimal. No cutting your trim panels in half with our bar
• Our new convertible design allows you to keep your factory rear seat!
**NOTE: It is not recommended for passengers to occupy the rear seat with roll bar installed**
• We sweat the details: 100-percent TIG-welded 1.75-inch x.120-inch -wall DOM tubing. 100-percent powder coated. Shoulder harness retention loops, standard. Welded/fixed harness bar and diagonal bar, standard. Precision-machined tube joints for high strength on rear support tubes- no through-bolting here, and notice the plug-welds! Zinc-plated heavy M10 metric fasteners included.
• Full seat travel. Since the Watson Roll Bar mounts on top of the factory corner gussets (next to rear seat bottom cushion), the front seats are free to slide all the way back and maintain a comfortable driving position.** Unfortunately, this part does not qualify for free shipping. Flat rate shipping cost is $225.00 in the continental U.S.
Shipping weight is approximately 75 lbs.