After extensive engineering, we are excited to introduce our game-changing bolt-in 4-Point Roll Bar, available in GLOSS RED or GRAY. The gloss red is an excellent match to the Laguna Seca red X-brace, Race Red, and Torch Red factory colors, and the gray is an excellent accent to any car.
What makes this 4-Point different? If you are not yet familiar with simply the finest 4-point Mustang roll bar on the market, check out the details:
• Quick-In and Quick-Out design. Perfect for those of you who are part-time racers and don’t want a full-time roll bar. Uniquely-engineered bolt-in mounting system stays hidden and mounted in the car. Unbolt the Watson Roll Bar from INSIDE your car for quick removal and re-installation.
• Works with the Ford Racing / Boss Laguna Seca X-Brace! No interference between the x-brace or 4-point, but the seat delete/carpet kits will need modification. Some customers modify the Watson 4-point carpet kit to work with X-brace and 4-point, and other customers have modified their Ford Performance Racing seat delete panels to work with the Watson 4-point bar.
• Mounts to the FACTORY corner gussets. Other 4-point bars bolt to the weak sheet metal floor behind the front seats (dangerous!) or replace the factory corner gussets with their own design. Why replace what Ford has already engineered and crash-tested? The Watson Racing 4-Point bar bolts to this factory, high-strength gusset for maximum safety.
• Minimal trim panel modification. With our 4-Point Bar’s quick-in, quick-out design, you don’t have to cut your trim panels AT ALL if you don’t want to. If you’d rather keep the trim panels and Roll Bar permanently mounted in the car, the modifications required to the trim panels are minimal. No cutting your time panels in half with our bar!
• Minimal-bend design. Bends in tubes reduce a bars effectiveness and safety. We kept the number of bends to a minimum in order to maximize safety. Where bends are required, we use a CNC precision mandrel bending process to maintain strength.
• We sweat the details: 100-percent TIG-welded 1.75-inch x.120-inch-wall DOM tubing. 100-percent powder coated. Shoulder harness retention loops, standard. Welded/fixed harness bar and diagonal bar, standard. Precision-machined tube joints for high strength on rear support tubes- no through-bolting here, and notice the plug-welds! Zinc-plated heavy M10 metric fasteners included.
• Full seat travel. Since the Watson Roll Bar mounts on top of the factory corner gussets (next to rear seat bottom cushion), the front seats are free to slide all the way back and maintain a comfortable driving position.
**Unfortunately, this part does not qualify for free shipping. Flat rate shipping cost of $145 in the continental U.S.
*Shipping weight is approximately 75 lbs.